I can not believe that it is almost the beginning of August. Where does the time go? We are going to the Circus Saturday. Evan and Quinlan's first time at the circus, I can not wait to see what Evan thinks.
Cassidy is ready for school. School starts August 25th and all her clothes, shoes and school supplies have been bought and are ready to go. I can not believe she is going to 5th grade. My baby girl is no longer a baby. Well she will always be my baby, but now she is full of attitude. She is the best big sister in the world. I do not know what I would do without her! She helps me soooo much with these boys!
So Evan has been stung by bees this summer, and now he has been stung by fire ants, not just a few but over 50 bites! It was horrible! Poor guy cried and cried!

No comments:
Post a Comment