Sunday, August 2, 2009

Circus Time

We had so much fun at the circus. Thanks to Uncle Ken we had a suite. Thank you so much!! It was the ultimate experience for all of us!
We got a family picture! Yay



Quinlan's first circus. He did so good. I am not sure how we would have made it with him in regular seats all squished together. I am not officially spoiled with having a suite. So the circus does not have tight rope walkers anymore, instead they have a motorcycle, girl hanging, tight rope driving routine. It was really good.

Because Gannon was with us I was able to get in a ton of pictures. Yay! Brenda and Kennedi had a lot of fun too!!
Wow that really is scary...I think he escaped from the circus.
Our suite.
Cassidy and Kenndi had a great time!
The ultimate Clown!!!
I mean how comfy does this look?

We saw Tigers....
Flying trapezees...
Elephants....
Clowns....oh wait thats Evan
It really was a great show.
I honestly think the confetti at the end was Evan's favorite part.
Now only 5 days till Colorado! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment