I have been slacking on my blog writing, so I will include lots of pics and events over the past couple of weeks. First of all Happy 31st Birthday to Dion on July 13th! We love you. We had a wonderful dinner with friends and family at Buca Di Peppo, it was deee lish!
Silly boys.
Party girls
Birthday boy.
Ken and Lorinda were there.
Happy Birthday Dion!
We had a great meal!
Lily and Greg stopped by before his high school reunion, I finally got a pic of them together!
Quinlans first bubble bath!
Seriously I have the cutest kids.
We went to San Antonio for a few days this past week, Cassidy was giving me a hand massage! How sweet of her!
Evan really is a clown!
Papa took Rinna and Evan on a tractor ride, interesting way of riding on the tractor.
Freeze!
My boys!
Evan is completely in love with the cows!

No comments:
Post a Comment