Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Belated Mother's Day

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the mother's out there. We had a great day, relaxed and had a great dinner at Taco Diner in Southlake. I was in heaven with all my kiddos. We were able to eat on the patio which was great for Evan's sake, Mr. I can only sit still for 15 minutes. He was able to watch the birds and planes flying over. Quinlan did great, he had the special....a la formula! Cassidy and Evan shared a cheeseburger, at a Mexican Restaurant, and Dion and I had tacos.
We added a new family member this weekend as well. Her name is Nike and she is cute as can be! She is 7 years old and is absolutely attached to Cassidy.

Happy Belated Birthday Uncle Damian!!
Cassidy had a volleyball game Saturday, actually two, and poor girls lost both games, and all matches. So sad, but Cassidy is soooooooo good at Volleyball! I think she takes after her mom! She is number 9. I forgot my real camera I had to use my phone.

Some new pictures!


















3 comments:

  1. Mom is here with me and cant stop laughing at the kids and how cute they look the one in his onsies blue looks like they attached his head cant stop laughing they are all gettiong so big. We love you and miss you all...iliana and mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Mothers day to Jenny of course . Hope it was great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, there I truly enjoyed this! You have such a beautiful family! I agree the boys look like you. I thought Cass looked more like Dion but, in the picture of her sleeping looks just like you. I need to learn how to do this it is cool.

    ReplyDelete