This was a funny funny day. It all started with Dion. He sleeps on the couch in the living room during the week, no not because I make him, but because he gets home late from work, eats and watches t.v to fall asleep. He uses a t.v tray to set his food and drink on. Evan woke up at about 9 so I brought him out to the living room and we were watching t.v. I saw him walk around this t.v stand a million times, and never once did I think that I should put that huge glass of tea, that Dion left there, away. Evan kept tapping on Dion, ok hitting Dion, to try and wake him up, but it was still early so Dion was not getting up. Evan is completely cabelized by Curious George that he backs up hits the t.v tray, the tray crashes down, Dion jumps up and right at that moment the tea hits the ground and SLING SHOTS back up right onto Dion's face! Oh my dear, I must have laughed for an hour! He was dripping with tea! It was High-Larious! That was LOL number 1.

Quinlan was having a good ol' time in his swing. He was so happy smiling, cooing just livin it up. That lasted about 15 minutes, and then he was full on screaming. He was wrapped in a blanket so I picked him and the blanket up and laid down to feed him, but something was wrong, my arm was wet...my shirt was wet...my pants were wet...and well just see below as to why!

BABY BLOWOUT!!!!
BATH TIME TO CLEAN UP THE BLOW OUT!
Cass and Austin had fun eating peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches after school! They are adorable!

No comments:
Post a Comment