I have been meaning to and trying to get a blog started for a long time now. I probably will not have the longest blogs but I will try and get as many updates as I possibly can. I intend to use this as a way of updating family as well as to have my childrens milestones documented.
The most recent news is that of Quinlan Grant Luna. What a wonderful baby! He is 5 weeks old and I will get to his story soon. I also want to include Evan's story, since it was only two years ago, I should be able to remember most!
For now I want to wish Cassidy the best of luck on her Reading Taks Test tomorrow! She took her Math Taks today and I know she did wonderful! I can not wait to get her scores!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment