Thursday, January 27, 2011

Evan-isms

Evan is just at that awesome age where everyday he says or does something that just cracks me up. I finally figured I would try and keep them all written down somewhere and then add them here.

I have a hard time getting him into the bathtub, why, well that is because he thinks that the water is getting to "big" and I must turn it off immediately, only when there is 2 inches in the tub. Once he is in the tub things are great, until it's time to get out all hell then breaks loose again. I must hurry and snatch Quinlan up and all the toys so that they do not go down the drain! It is total chaos.

This morning as he was getting ready to eat his breakfast at the bar (it over looks the sink) I had some meat defrosting in there, the dishwasher washing and he was extremely upset because "the meat was crying". I needed to hurry and rescue the meat! (the dishwasher sounds were the meat crying)


Evan tried his hardest to convince me to let him go in a spaceship he said "I be berry careful mommy" :)


and for good measure, here is this cute boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment