Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thankful for so many things

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. It was the first Thanksgiving in quite sometime that we were able to go somewhere. Dion usually works Thanksgiving so this was nice to be able to get away spend some time with family and enjoy a nice road trip.

Yes, we definitely had fun at Missy and James house. To much fun? Never.

The boys did a little fishing, or I guess we could call it throwing your line out into the water and feeding whatever may be under the water whatever was on the line...ha they didn't catch a thing. Thanfully we had chicken wings, ribs and a lot of other food.

Aw yes the sites and sounds of karoke, I mean dancing and singing over and over to the recorded American Music Awards...I wouldn't know anything about any of this :) raise your glass!

We were able to hit the beach for a little while and attempt a family portrait...yeah well you see how that turned out and this was the best one...


So thankful for my family and friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment