Monday, January 4, 2010
White Christmas 2009
First White Christmas since 1920! Unbelievable! It was beautiful, everything I ever expected and I finally didn't feel stupid singing about a white Christmas! We are so blessed, snow, family and a just an all around good time. Santa was great to all of usand I am sad that it is all over. I think I seriously suffer from the holiday blues.
My mom making tamales on Christmas Eve.
Cassidy opening a present on Christmas Eve. A tradition we have done for a very long time now.
This picture was just to cute not to post. Marissa and Quinlan
It snowed all day on Christmas Eve and we finally went out that night to play in the snow, it was cold! It lasted all day Christmas Day and even a few days after.
Reanna, Marissa and Gannon on Christmas Eve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment