Saturday, June 27, 2009
Summer time is so much fun!!!
We went to one of Dion's many cousin's weddings last weekend. The kids had a blast. There is something about weddings that are so much fun for the little ones. I guess it's the dancing! Evan danced until he was so tired he couldn't dance anymore!

Evan blowing bubbles...then making the floor extremely slippery, just ask me I almost fell. Thanks Evan!!! :)
Cassidy and daddy...so cute! Not sure what that smile is all about though!
Dion's dad and Mariela, I am sorry I did not get a picture of you both with your eyes open!
Look at my handsome little man!!! He has his sister's big round button eyes!
Now that's a lot of Luna boys.
Daddy is so in love.
I mean leave it to my kid. She has her dad's personality! Funny! Those are fruit snacks by the way.
Damian and his love Sydney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment